Invest in a weekend that will enhance your relationship with the person that matters the most
Together, create a stronger sense of security that you matter, that you are appreciated and that you are important to your partner.
In this educational workshop you will learn to:
- Identify patterns that keep you from feeling close and connected.
- Make sense of your own and your partner’s emotions in order to be more open and responsive to one another.
- Heal past and present hurts
- Develop effective communication
- Break the cycles of frustration and get “unstuck”.
- Create lasting trust and intimacy.
- Deepen your emotional and intimate connection.
- Create a stronger, more loving relationship.
Hold Me Tight
Developed by Dr. Sue Johnson, this couples workshop utilizes principles from Emotionally Focused Therapy!
90% of couples report significant improvement in their relationship with EFT! To read more about this highly effective approach visit http://www.iceeft.com!
|Everett Bailey, PhD, LMFT
|Marcie Edmonds, MC, LPC
March 11-12, 2016
$495 per couple(EARLY REGISTRATION by 3/1/16)
$550 per couple (After 3/1/16)
Materials, light snacks and beverages are included.
9am – 5pm Friday
9am – 1pm Saturday
3048 E. Baseline Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85204