Parenting, Co-Parenting, Step-Parenting, Fostering and Adoption Therapist serving the Mesa Arizona area.
Are you confused why your step-children do not appreciate you and do not treat you as well as your own children do? Do you feel the need to constantly provide fun and exciting activities for your children when you have them and they don’t seem to appreciate you for it? Do you feel hurt or left out when your step-children do not include you are confide in you?
If your answer is, yes to any of these questions; your family could benefit from receiving counseling from Linda Platt, a family and parenting counselor in Mesa Arizona.
10 Topics of Concern and Discussion Can Include:
- Being Positive About Each Other and Discussing Each Others Strengths with Children
- Being Prepared for Boundary Testing and Challenges
- Exchanging Information About and Build On Shared Concerns
- Identifying Problems and Learn to Negotiate Positive Solutions
- Keeping Children Responsible and Stay Fair and Balanced
- Looking Deeply at Our Emotional and Social Needs Which are Blocking Healthy Interactions
- Protecting Children from Dialogue Which Can Hurt Their Self-Esteem
- Seeking Open Dialogue and Communication with Children and Other Parent(s)
- Setting Routines and Stay Boring to Create Security
- Setting Consistent Strong Boundaries and Behavioral Guidelines for Children to Live By at All Locations
Parenting, Co-Parenting, Step-Parenting, Fostering and Adoption therapy in Mesa Arizona
Linda Platt, MEd, MA, LAC is a family and parenting therapist in Mesa, Arizona. She is the owner of Basic Clarity, LLC – Holistic Counseling, Coaching and Consulting and completed her year-long internship working with emotionally disturbed children and adolescents as well as their families to assist them with emotional regulation and setting strong boundaries.
Linda has special experience and training in working with children who have sensory issues and are autistic or have ADHD, working with foster and adopted children and their special needs, co-parenting, and step-parenting in the Mesa area.
Linda has been an educator and coach for over 35 years and has a wealth of experience in working with, educating, motivating and counseling children, adolescents and their families in the Mesa Arizona area. In the near future, she will be teaching two psychoeducation classes; one for parents of children with Sensory Issues, Autism and ADHD, and one in Co-Parenting, Step-Parenting, Fostering and Adoption using the Love and Logic concepts in Mesa Arizona.
Linda Platt, LAC, is a Child and Family Therapist who offers a wealth of knowledge and personal experience in working with children and adolescents in the Mesa area, and can significantly help to improve interactions with your children; whether you are married, a single parent, or in a co-parenting situation. No matter the problems your child may be experiencing; sensory problems, ADHD, symptoms of Autism or behavioral problems, Linda can work with you, your child, and your family to create a plan to improve interactions and provide a more harmonious atmosphere in your family which is happy and productive for everyone.
Having a centrally located office in the East Valley set up to provide an interactive environment for you and your child will give you hands-on experiences in building the relationship with your child. When it is deemed important to treatment, Linda, can come to your home to assist in evaluating and setting up a plan for developing a productive, healthy and happy family environment.
For more information about the child and family counseling Linda provides in Mesa Arizona, please follow the links below.
Linda’s Special Focus
- Accepting we cannot change others’ way of parenting.
- Discovering freedom in forgiving.
- Learning to value our influence over the lives of our children.
- Letting go of the need to have control of all situations.
- Seeing life through the eyes of our children.
Linda’s Contact Information: