Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC) in Mesa, Arizona
Linda Rae Platt, LAC, creates a supportive environment to help individuals who struggle with addiction, anxiety, depression, and stress related issues. As a mother of 4 adopted children with special needs she is also very knowledgeable and creative at helping parents who struggle with their children.
Linda is a compassionate and understanding therapist who also specializes in working with older adults struggling with depression, and with individuals who have chronic illness and struggle with the emotional challenges that often accompany chronic illness.
Through her experiences, Linda has learned to be positive and productive in extremely difficult situations. She knows how to provide assistance as well as ask for help when needed, and she teaches her clients how to do this appropriately as well.
Areas of Specialty Include:
- Anger Management
- Anxiety, Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline and Narcissistic Personalities
- Chronic Illness
- Divorce, Life Changes and Separation
- Domestic Abuse
- Elderly Population
- Family Conflict
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting, Co-Parenting, Step-Parenting, Fostering and Adoption
- Sensory Integration and Food/Feeding Issues as well as Autism and ADHD
- Women’s Issues
Rates for Counseling Services
Linda does not accept insurance. The following are the rates she charges for therapy services.
- 50-Minute Therapy Session = $80
- Unscheduled phone sessions are billed at $35 for every 15 minutes.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
To schedule a counseling session call 480-382-7866. Linda will ask a few questions to find out how she may be able to help with your situation or she will refer you to a someone who may be more suited to your needs.
The following forms are required to begin treatment. Please print out each form and fill in the information prior to the first session.
- Consent for Treatment Form
- Client Consent for Treatment Form
- Client Information Sheet
- Authorization for Payment Form,